Skip to main content
澳门新甫京娱乐游戏在线下载 logo against State of Nevada seal. Click to go to the home page graphic.


Admissions and Records
Great Basin College
Phone: 775.327.2059

Transfer to 澳门新甫京娱乐游戏在线下载 graphic.

Transferring to 澳门新甫京娱乐游戏在线下载

Planning Ahead

A student who hopes to obtain a bachelor's degree from Great Basin College, but is beginning his or her education at another Nevada community college, can save time and money by planning ahead. Use a transfer articulation agreement to help you pick the appropriate classes.

Submitting Transcripts

If you plan to transfer courses to 澳门新甫京娱乐游戏在线下载, please have an official transcript sent to: Admissions and Records, 1500 College Parkway, Elko, NV 89801.

澳门新甫京娱乐游戏在线下载 will evaluate your transcripts from other colleges, provided that you've both applied and declared a major. If you did not declare a major when filing your application for admission, you may do so by completing a Student Information Change form and delivering it to the Admissions Office in Berg Hall at 澳门新甫京娱乐游戏在线下载 Elko or your local 澳门新甫京娱乐游戏在线下载 Center office. You can also change your major through your My澳门新甫京娱乐游戏在线下载 Student Center. Click on My Academics and then "Request Program/Plan Change".

For the awarding of college credit, Admissions and Records will only accept official transcripts from other colleges, universities, and educational testing sources; unofficial copies will not be accepted. A transcript must be sent directly to Admissions and Records by mail or electronically from the applicable institution to be considered official; faxed copies and hand delivered transcripts will not be accepted.

If you have initial questions about the transferability of your courses, you may want to consult with 澳门新甫京娱乐游戏在线下载's Transcript Evaluator.

Evaluation of Transcripts from Other Colleges

澳门新甫京娱乐游戏在线下载's Transcript Evaluator will determine how your courses apply to 澳门新甫京娱乐游戏在线下载's program requirements. When clarification is needed, the Transcript Evaluator will consult with the appropriate academic department.

Transfer credit is granted for completed general education courses and for courses that are applicable to your current plan of study. If you change your declared major it is your responsibility to notify the Admissions Office at to request a re-articulation of your transcripts.

How Do I Check to See if My Transfer Courses Have Been Applied at 澳门新甫京娱乐游戏在线下载?

  • Log into the My澳门新甫京娱乐游戏在线下载 Self-Service Center.
  • Click the Student Center button.
  • Click the My Academics link at upper left.
  • Click the View my transfer credit report link.

If you disagree with the results of evaluation, you can discuss your areas of concern with the Evaluator (Admissions Office, Elko Campus, 775.327.2059). It will be helpful for you to provide additional documentation, such as catalog course descriptions and course syllabi. The Evaluator will then review the transcripts again, conferring with faculty as needed.

If you are still dissatisfied, you should contact the Registrar at the address below in writing, outlining specific concerns and request, providing documentation, if appropriate. The Registrar will then work in consultation with the appropriate faculty and make a final determination.

Director of Admissions and Registrar
Admissions and Records
1500 College Parkway
Elko, NV 89801

Transferring to 澳门新甫京娱乐游戏在线下载 with a Degree

A student transfering to 澳门新甫京娱乐游戏在线下载 with an Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) from a regionally accredited college or Associate of Business (AB) from an NSHE (state of Nevada) Institution will be considered by 澳门新甫京娱乐游戏在线下载 to have fulfilled the 澳门新甫京娱乐游戏在线下载 lower-division general education requirements.

A student transfering with a bachelor’s degree from any regionally accredited college or university will be considered to have fulfilled all general education requirements (lower- and upper-division). These students are not required to take Integrative Seminars (INT 339, INT 349, INT 359, INT 369) if they already have a bachelor’s degree, unless the INT seminar is a specific program requirement.

Additional Resources

For more transfer information please check out our Transfer Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page for transfer related topics.

Explanations regarding students' rights and responsibilities can be found on the Nevada System of Higher Education Transfer Rights and Responsibilities Page.

For More Information Contact

Admissions and Records
Great Basin College
Phone: 775.327.2059

Return to top

Why Great Basin College

Great Basin College wants to be your choice for higher education. 澳门新甫京娱乐游戏在线下载 offers associate and baccalaureate level instruction in career and technical education and academic areas. About 4,000 students are enrolled annually online from across the country and on campuses and centers across 86,500 square miles, two time zones, and ten of Nevada's largest counties. We border Arizona, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, and California. We are 澳门新甫京娱乐游戏在线下载!

We Are 澳门新甫京娱乐游戏在线下载 graphic.
Viewing PDF files require the Adobe Reader for your browser, available free from Adobe.